[OS X TeX] \includegraphics and Annotated PDFs

jmm jmm at umich.edu
Wed Dec 19 23:30:05 EST 2007

I dunno about Preview, but Skim saves at least some annotations in a
non-standard format that only Skim reads.  You can File > Export  and
select "PDF with embedded notes" to save the file in standard PDF,
necessary for example if you want Adobe products to display the Skim
embedded notes.  (It's not perfect: underlining for example may not
actually show up as underlining anymore, but as strikethrough.)