[OS X TeX] Full page image as cover

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Dec 27 17:09:29 EST 2007

Am 27.12.2007 um 20:27 schrieb Manuel:

> For my second, I need to have an image occupy the whole first page,
> with no margins or text whatsoever, then a blank page, then the
> page with the title, author, etc.

The following reserves an area for a picture (the dimensions are not
that important) and positions its upper left corner obviously
somewhere outside the page's writable text-area:

Sometimes you need to run ebb to create a BB file with the dimensions
of the graphics file. A

might be useful to get a clean and undisturbed picture.

The following (hopefully) ejects an empty page

If not, add some vertical space, for example

The following puts title, author, etc. on the page:

You can also customise (with \renewcommand) \maketitle to insert a
picture, eject an empty page, draw title, author, etc.

The future will be much better tomorrow.
				– George W. Bush