[OS X TeX] New Packages for Feb 12

Steffen Wolfrum osxtex_2 at st.estfiles.de
Tue Feb 20 06:36:56 EST 2007

No, this doesn't change anything.

While figuring out where the problem ends I just experienced that it is the same not only for ConTeXt but also for LaTeX files:

Once again: Create test.tex and file.tex as below and process (LaTeX) test.tex …

1) test.tex
\documentclass[11pt]{article}
\begin{document}
\input file.tex
 \end{document}

2) file.tex
some text

… with TeXShop 2.09d it is done immediately, but with 2.10 not even a console window pops up:
the hit button "Typeset" stays blue/pressed and after two second the beachball starts spinning!

Don't you experience the same?

Steffen