[OS X TeX] Hyperlink failure with TeXShop and Preview

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Feb 23 15:44:29 EST 2007

Le 23 févr. 07 à 20:04, Franck Pastor a écrit :

> OpenOffice version Aqua has been already here for a while, with
> alas another name, NeoOffice,

Not quite: NeoOffice started as the project of an independent native
Aqua port, by one of the developers of the official X11 port; an
alternative Aqua project was launched afterwards, called NeoOffice/J
and based on Java (instead of being native OS X code). NeoOffice
never took off, while NeoOffice/J progressed steadily. Finally the
original NeoOffice was abandoned, and NeoOffice/J lost its /J.

Afterwards Sun launched an "official" Aqua port, which is the only
one mentioned at the OOo site.

> and some ridiculous conflicts with the "official" team of
> OpenOffice.org's port on MacOSX.

See my previous post on the licensing issues which motivated the split.

Bruno Voisin