[OS X TeX] Alpha -> TeXShop

david craig dac at panix.com
Fri Jan 5 22:42:37 EST 2007

Mac OS X 10.3.9, TeXShop 1.43, AlphaX 8.0.2.  I recently switched my TeX
program in Alpha from OzTeX to TeXShop, since Andrew has EOL'd OzTeX.
"Configure for external editor" is ticked.

When I send files directly to TeXShop from Alpha with cmd-T, they don't
complile.  The console indicates that "\documentclass" is an undefined
control sequence. [!]  Yet, if I then just click on "Typeset" in the
TeXShop preview window, the file compiles fine.

FWIW, I've been using Alpha+TeXShop on my 10.4.X laptop for ages without
similar issues.  (I know the 10.4 TeXShop is more recent.)

Any suggestions?

[I'm on the digest, so a direct cc would be welcome.]

Thanks,
David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>