[OS X TeX] TeXLive 2006 (full distribution-MacTeX): problem with dvips and paper size

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Jan 5 16:06:55 EST 2007

Am 05.01.2007 um 17:30 schrieb Franck Pastor:

> Hence it seems that the "texconfig-sys paper" utility works only
> for pdfTeX, and does not configure dvips. You have to be more
> precise and use "texconfig-sys dvips paper" to configure dvips ...

I think this is the proper behaviour. When I once, in teTeX, had to
switch away from A4 I had to invoke texconfig(-sys) three times ...

The documentation could be improved.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"We have to expect it, otherwise we would be surprised."