[OS X TeX] AucTeX's TeX-doc doesn't find docs after switching to gwTeX

Martin Buchmann Martin.Buchmann at uni-jena.de
Mon Jan 8 03:16:39 EST 2007

Mark, Pete and Piet,

thanks for your replies. I am using basically the same way to set the
paths, etc. as Pete suggested. I like the idea of keeping everything in
one place (./MacOSX/environment.plist) and access it from all the other
configurations like .profile or .emacs.

Anyway, while the binaries are found from within an AucTeX buffer and
M-! texdoc is working fine, C-c ? still refuses to work. I check the
definition of AucTeX' TeX-doc command but couldn't really understand how
it is working.

Maybe there are still some permissions set up wrong, as discussed in the
other thread I started. I will see if I can figure what's going on
later. At least I can use TeX at the moment.

Best regards
   Martin

--
The best part about hating people is that i never run out of great ideas.
				-- Dogbert -> http://www.dilbert.com