[OS X TeX] help needed to install Adobe Euro fonts

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Jan 18 16:55:09 EST 2007

Le 18 janv. 07 à 21:47, André Bellaïche a écrit :

> I can get regular, narrow, bold and bold narrow euros. I can also
> get italic shapes. But I what should I do if some day, I need a
> serif euro ? I can manage by myself, of course, but does it exist
> some good package ?

The eurosans package was designed (hence its name) to always select a
sans euro shape independently from the surrounding font shape (serif,
sans or monospaced). Apparently that's the official European
recommendation.

I think the other packages eurofont and europs do adapt the euro
shape to the surrounding font shape. eurofont seems a bit
overcomplicated to me, but europs seems OK. Have you also tried
eurosym? (I haven't.)

Bruno