[OS X TeX] Page origin problem with TeXLive and dvips

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jan 30 16:03:26 EST 2007

Am 30.01.2007 um 21:52 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> 	sudo texconfig-sys dvipdfmx paper $PAPER
> 	sudo texconfig-sys xdvi paper $PAPER

The first one is just an alias, but the second one I've forgotten!

The second line arranges the default behaviour of xdvi, whether it
creates an ISO A4, letter, or whatever frame to draw the page
contents in it. It also creates a default for colours or the buttons
and menus layout (and fonts used) which would otherwise be needed to
be provided by ~/.Xdefaults. I'm not sure how far these settings
deviate from sane xdvi internals ... Oh, I've just seen, that the
help texts are also contained in it – would be fun to translate them!

--
Greetings

   Pete

"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but
they've always worked for me."
                                           -- Hunter S. Thompson