[OS X TeX] stmaryrd font

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Jan 31 16:54:32 EST 2007

Le 31 janv. 07 à 19:22, Alain Schremmer a écrit :

> Bruno Voisin wrote:
>
>> [...]
>
> Before doing anything else, though, I thought I should check your
> list. And it is weird:
>
>> You've got:
>>
>> - The doc:
>>
>> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/doc/latex …
>
> Nothing between "slashbox" and "styles"
>
>> - The map file for dvips, pdfTeX and the like:
>>
>> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/fonts/ …
>
> Nothing between "bh" and "ocp"
>
>> - The TFM metrics files:
>>
>> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/fonts/tfm/public …
>
> Yes, stmaryrd is here with stmary5 to 10 in it.
>
>> - The PS font files:
>>
>> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/fonts/type1/hoekwater/
>
> Yes, stmaryrd is here with stmary5 to 10 in it.
>
>> - The LaTeX support files:
>>
>> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/tex/latex/ …
>
> Nothing between "Slunits" and "t2"

It may simply be a problem of picking up the appropriate pieces when
installing the teTeX i-Package: it may be the missing pieces are not
part of the standard install, and that full install is required for
them. You may try to reinstall the teTeX i-Package, and select Full
install (I don't remember whether Expert mode is necessary for this,
and I have erased teTeX from my PowerBook due to lack of space; I'll
need to wait until tomorrow when back to the MacPro in my office to
check).

Bruno Voisin