[OS X TeX] Page origin problem with TeXLive and dvips

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Jan 31 20:52:32 EST 2007

On Jan 31, 2007, at 7:04 PM, Roberto Avanzi wrote:

> I did not find them, I probably should create them then.
> But upon googling the archive with keywords  simpdftex  and
> AutoRotatePages
> I found this
>
> http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/MacOSX-TeX-Digests/2005/MacOSX-
> TeX_Digest_05-18-05.html
>
> where it was suggested to alter the last line of  ps2pdfwr

Howdy,

I don't suggest changing these scripts since the next update of
Ghostscript will overwrite the change. Please try the environment
variable to see if that works.

I actually made a special version of pdftricks.sty that forces the
non-default noRotations (among other things like better processing to
preserve bounding boxes, etc.).

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)