[OS X TeX] Having a web page as a reference in BibTeX

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sun Jul 8 14:58:28 EDT 2007

Hello all,

	I suppose this is perhaps more of a BibTeX question. I am working on
a paper where I want to add references to various web pages, namely
home pages of products. Ideally I would want the final output to show
the page title as well as the url. I was wondering if anyone had some
suggestions on the best way to go about it, i.e:

1. What entry type to use, @misc or something else?
2. What fields should be present?
3. What bibliography style/packages need to be used?

Any ideas will be most welcome, I'm hoping this is something that
comes up fairly often, but I had personally never had to deal with
it. My first attempts did not produce a nice output at all, and
googling didn't show me anything useful either (perhaps I was
googling the wrong things).

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College