[OS X TeX] TeXShop "KeyEquivalents" plist problem

Vic Norton vic at norton.name
Thu Jun 7 22:01:14 EDT 2007

There seems to be a problem with the sample "KeyEquivalents" plist
for TeXShop. I am not an XML expert, but apparently comments,
surrounded by <!-- and -->, cannot be nested. I've eliminated the
problem by putting all commented out sections below the initial
    <plist>
    <dict>
    </dict>
    </plist>
block.

Report from DiskWarrior:
    File: "KeyEquivalents.plist"
    Detected that Property List data is damaged and cannot be repaired.
    XML parser error:
    Encountered unexpected character - on line 56
    Old-style plist parser error:
    Malformed data byte group at line 1; invalid hex
    Location: "System/Users/vic/Library/TeXShop/Menus/"