[OS X TeX] Underfull \vbox

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Sun Jun 24 13:20:23 EDT 2007

Depending upon your use of tables and figures in the document,
\clearpage (or \cleardoublepage in twocolumn mode) could be inserted
at an appropriate point to force printing of floats in your document,
and then the sectioning will be restarted on a new page.

 From a cursory scan of your log, it doesn't appear that you are
using any images, so this may be of no use to you. The only other
suggestion I would have is to use the 11pt class option, if that is
not against your formatting requirements.