[OS X TeX] Is MacTeX package "gwTeX" gone?

Y. S. Hong ysteve.hong at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 03:42:17 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for all the recent informaiton on TeX on Mac.

The site for New MacTeX Packages 2/12/2007
<http://www.tug.org/~koch/NewPackages.html> says:

   Three MacTeX install packages are available from the MacTeX web site.
   ... [snip]
   The available packages are listed below. We do not provide links here
   because we want users to go to the MacTeX site or CTAN.
   - MacTeX-2007, ... [snip]
   - MacTeXtras, ... [snip]
   - gwTeX, ... [snip]

However, neither MacTeX site <http://www.tug.org/mactex/> nor
CTAN <http://ctan.tug.org/tex-archive/systems/mac/mactex> contains
gwTeX.dmg at the moment.

Where can I download gwTeX MacTeX package?  It seems that MacTeX does
not provide gwTeX as an installation package.  Am I right?  If so, do
I need to use i-installer instead?  What i-installer package(s) do I
need to install then?

I am considering to install the following two i-packages as a minimum,
- gwTeX based on TeX Live (texlive.ii2)
- gwTeX Support: CM-Super (cm-super.ii2)
because I have already installed MacTeX on my machine.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
Y. Steve Hong