[OS X TeX] Texlive-mac os

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Thu Mar 8 07:31:13 EST 2007

Le 8 mars 07 à 09:46, Roussanka Loukanova a écrit :

> At one point (about 1.5 months ago) Till Tantau wrote that he was
> working on the new version of beamer. I haven't heard anything more
> (beamer is quite complicate system, it may take some time).

there is no problem in the cvs files :

http://latex-beamer.cvs.sourceforge.net/latex-beamer/latex-beamer/
base/beamerbaseboxes.sty?view=annotate
you have : 120 : 	tantau 	1.29 	 \setbox\bmb at colorbox=\hbox
{{\pgfpicturetrue\pgfsetcolor{lower.bg}}}%
but you need to wait a new version if you don't want to use CVS !

Tantau makes a lots of changes in the cvs for beamer and tikz
but it prefers to do few versions, only when the changes are important.
If you want to be up to date, it is necessary to supervise the files
using CVS!

The problem with the colors and the boxes
  was discussed on LPDFtex list between Oberdiek and Tantau

The only comment of  Heiko Oberdiek is :
\color issues \aftergroup\reset at color, thus a
\reset at color is executed outside the \hbox of the
\setbox command.
I don't think, this is a good place
for \reset at color. However I don't understand the purpose
of the code with \bmb at colorbox.

Alain Matthes