[OS X TeX] More otftotfm problems...

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Mar 31 08:52:36 EDT 2007

Am 31.03.2007 um 13:26 schrieb Stephen Moye:

> If I move that to ~/.texlive2007/texmf-var/fonts/map/dvips/, and
> run updmap-sys, I get an error that lcdftools.map cannot be found.

Do you run updmap-sys with 'sudo -H'? In this case the home directory
is set to be the one of the super-user, so the MAP file fragment
would be search in ~root/.texlive2007/texmf-var/fonts/map//. Without -
H it should work better.

You can invoke

	sudo updmap-sys --listavailablemaps | grep lcdf

whether it's seen.

I'd recommend to rename lcdftools.map to a more expressive name –
it's possible that you'll run otftotfm once more ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Well done is better than well said.