[OS X TeX] Re: Leopard

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Sat Nov 3 04:08:16 EDT 2007

R seems fine, providing one installs the binary.  Some users
have encountered glitches when they have tried to compile
from source.  Any such problems are, I believe, likely to be
fixed very soon.
John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.