[OS X TeX] fonts in leopard

Philipp Mathey pmathey at uwo.ca
Sun Nov 4 01:07:18 EDT 2007

Hi Chris,

you state that the problem is viewer-independent. If you do a
'restart' (i.e. log out and in) and if you then do not
touch TeXniscope, do your other pdf viewers work correctly ? Mine do.
I think this problem is not
related to the TeX installation since you can also observe it when
opening other people's preprints.
Well, maybe it has something to do with the computer modern font.