[OS X TeX] Re: Leopard

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Nov 4 04:50:51 EST 2007

Am 04.11.2007 um 02:21 schrieb Leah Berman:

> When I have Maple in, say, space 3 and try to use the dock to
> switch to it from space 1, it will switch to the Maple menubar but
> not actually switch to the space

Is any other application behaving like this? This warping would be a
great feature! On Tiger I am using a different virtual desktop on
which I have to select and move an application from one screen to
another. Or close (minimise) it and re-open (maximise) it on the new
desktop. Some application offer to open a new window on this other
desktop when selected in Dock ... or to minimise! Then you can
maximise and hopefully it opens on the active space!

There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what
you're talking about.
                                   -- John von Neumann