[OS X TeX] Exclude directory from search path?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Nov 29 09:37:39 EST 2007

Am 29.11.2007 um 14:35 schrieb Matthew Leingang:

> So is there a good way to search by default the contents of ~/
> Pictures but not the not the contents of ~/Pictures/iPhoto
> Library/? or otherwise speed this up?

Try 'texdoc graphics' from the command line and look up: \graphicspath
{dir-list}. I think Alain Schremmer on this list has reported some
details of his success with his magnum opus. Should be available in
the archive. Last year, I think ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

We also sponsor National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week
annually in September.
Join the millions