[OS X TeX] Exclude directory from search path?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Nov 29 13:33:58 EST 2007

Am 29.11.2007 um 18:49 schrieb Matthew Leingang:

> The drawback is that if I create new subdirectories of ~/Pictures I
> have to rewrite this bit of code.

Not when you have

	\usepackage{MyPictures}

and MyPictures.sty has, as Schremmer described, just the \graphicspath
{} statement. It's just one file that needs to be kep up-to-date ...

Otherwise: does your TeX file A happen to use pictures from sub-
directory a until Christmas and afterwards also from sub-directory c?
If you start to think in "projects" you might find it less complicated.

--
Greetings

   Pete

With capitalism man exploits man. With communism it's the exact
opposite.