[OS X TeX] .bib problem (follow-up)

Michael Kubovy kubovy at virginia.edu
Tue Oct 23 09:45:40 EDT 2007

On Oct 23, 2007, at 9:36 AM, Michael Kubovy wrote:

> The console keeps telling me that a citation is undefined. I can't
> find a discrepancy between the citation and the bib file Bibtexkey.
> Can anyone suggest a way to debug this?

When I create a minimal file with the same package (apacite), only
the offending citation and the same \bibliographystyle{} and
\bibliography{}, bibtex doesn't complain. In the original file, this
is the only citation that bibtex complains about. So I've narrowed
down the problem ,but don't know how to debug it further.
Professor Michael Kubovy
University of Virginia
Department of Psychology
USPS:     P.O.Box 400400    Charlottesville, VA 22904-4400
Parcels:    Room 102        Gilmer Hall
         McCormick Road    Charlottesville, VA 22903
Office:    B011    +1-434-982-4729
Lab:        B019    +1-434-982-4751
Fax:        +1-434-982-4766
WWW:    http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mk9y/