[OS X TeX] mpm --verify=hyperref negative output

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Oct 23 11:39:48 EDT 2007

this question might be a little specific:
if I install hyperref with mpm and afterward verify the package I get:
	localhost:/Users/alex admin$ sudo mpm --verify=hyperref
	hyperref: this package needs to be reinstalled.
	mpm: Some packages need to be reinstalled.

Reinstalling does not help. Even though there seems to be a problem
hyperref works fine in LaTeX documents.

Could anybody using mpm try to see if he can get a positive output
when running the verify command on the hyperref installation?
I just want to be sure it is not a problem of the package on the
server before I start investigating deeper on my machine.

cheers,
alex

please avoid sending me word attachements; see
for details and background