[OS X TeX] Lucida Bright from Y&Y and TexLive

Rick Gray rick at mail.clm.utexas.edu
Sat Sep 1 10:21:49 EDT 2007

It's hard to write good (and complete) directions, and you did a
wonderful job of it, Bruno.  Thanks.  Two colleagues and I published
a textbook with MIT Press in 1995 that I typeset in LaTeX on a NeXT
using the Lucida Bright fonts.  We're getting ready to write a 2nd
edition and I had been trying (unsuccessfully) to get the Lucida
fonts working with modern LaTeX under Mac OS X.  Finding your
instructions (and having them work perfectly) was wonderful for me,
and I'm very grateful you took the time to share your knowledge with
us.  It also led me to join the MacOSX-TeX mailing list, which I have
also found useful (thanks to the other Dr. Gray for that).

rick