[OS X TeX] Does not find my private texmf tree

Josep M. Font jmfont at inicia.es
Tue Sep 4 14:20:00 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have just realized that TeXShop does not find class and package
files stored in ~/Library/textmf/tex/latex/ and several
subdirectories. I am using TeXShop 2.14 and TeXLive2007 distribution.
I think it is the first time I need to use a package stored there
since I installed this distribution (it used to work fine with gwtex).

I thought the personal tree was always searched before to the
standard ones, and this was independent of which distribution one has.

Any ideas ? TIA,

JMaF