[OS X TeX] hyperref and apacite

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 17:11:20 EDT 2008

So, thanks to you all I have been able to install the latest versions
of the packages apacite and hyperref.

Then I checked for compatibility and it failed again.  apacite and url
work well together, but apacite and hyperref (without url) fail to
compile and give the cryptic error that I have previously showed.

So, I am giving up.  Too bad, I would really have liked to have APA
papers with citations, reference, and pdf table of contents working.

Maybe it will work when TeXLive 2008 comes out.

Thanks again,
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine