[OS X TeX] hyperref and apacite

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 17:11:20 EDT 2008

So, thanks to you all I have been able to install the latest versions
of the packages apacite and hyperref.

Then I checked for compatibility and it failed again.  apacite and url
work well together, but apacite and hyperref (without url) fail to
compile and give the cryptic error that I have previously showed.

So, I am giving up.  Too bad, I would really have liked to have APA
papers with citations, reference, and pdf table of contents working.

Maybe it will work when TeXLive 2008 comes out.

Thanks again,

Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education
Texas A&M University