[OS X TeX] Automatic labeling for references

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 17:52:04 EDT 2008

On Apr 5, 2008, at 3:59 AM, Ross Moore wrote:
> Surely it is better to pass 2 arguments to  \mysection .
> Then use   \mysection{A novel approach to something old}
> {sec:ANovelApproach}
> to expand to:
> \section{A novel approach to something old}\label{sec:ANovelApproach}

I tried to incorporate Fagin's solution in the above and with, in the

	\renewcommand\theTitleReference[2]{\bfseries{#1}\ \emph{#2}}

and in the body

	\section{This And That} \lab{1}

typeset correctly to "4.7" and "4.7 This And That"

2) In the preamble I then tried to define mysection but everything I
tried failed miserably.

Hopeful regards