[OS X TeX] Global access to .bst and .sty files

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Apr 7 10:56:14 EDT 2008

On Apr 7, 2008, at 9:39 AM, David Hsu wrote:
> Does where I can install my .bst and .sty files for BibTeX, so all
> of my documents have access to them?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David Hsu

Howdy,

Assuming you have gwTeX or MacTeX put the files in ~/Library/texmf/
bibtex/bst/ and ~/Library/texmf/bibtex/bib/ for bst and bib files
respectively. You can also put them in sub-directories of those
directories to keep things organized. Note that ~ is you HOME
directory. If any of these directories in the structure just make new
folders.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)