[OS X TeX] The Font Cache Problem

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 13:12:42 EDT 2008

On Apr 13, 2008, at 12:05 PM, Richard Koch wrote:

> He concluded that the real culprit is Rosetta. I tend to agree.

I don't think so.

I am running basic TeXShop 2.14 under 10.4.11

I have the minimal installation TeX installation from Wierda's i-
install. I don't have anything else except probably a few extra
packages. No Equation Editor no Equation Service, no nothing.

It happened to me twice at a couple of months interval.

Each time, I had just processed a large number of files to insure
some kind of consistency, both tex files and intaglio files. Since I
had had TeXShop quit on me after working too much, I thought that
this was a "warning symptom" and quit while I was still ahead. I
think in fact restarted but I am not sure of the latter.

Best regards
--schremmer