[OS X TeX] GNUPLOT on Mac

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Aug 13 13:11:19 EDT 2008

Am 13.08.2008 um 15:32 schrieb Alain Schremmer:

> Both can be simply installed from .pkg but, as I wrote, I then get
>
> dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libaquaterm.1.0.0.dylib
>   Referenced from: /usr/local/bin/gnuplot
>   Reason: image not found
> Trace/BPT trap
>
> which stops me cold.

This is neither Fink nor MacPorts. It must be something that you did.
You should remove this scrap.

> I am going to try to go that way but, for some vague reason, I
> thought that Pstricks was going the way of the dodo. What do you
> think?

I don't think so. The PDFtricks package allows to use PSTricks with
pdfTeX, i.e., without DVI. And PSTricks also work in XeTeX. And those
folks that learned PostScript to programme graphics are still alive.
Let's discuss this in 20 years again!

BTW, the Dodo is back! It lives on the U.S. American west-coast. And
makes music ... (sounds sometimes like Stephin Merritt, one of the
Champs magnétiques [Magnetic Fields], one of the 6ths or Gothic
Archies, a Future Bible Hero)

--
Greetings

   Pete

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is the day they
start selling vacuum cleaners.
				– Ernest Jan Plugge