[OS X TeX] MacTeX DVD has arrived (DANTE edition) – What should be paid attention for?

Friedrich Vosberg fvosberg at me.com
Tue Dec 9 15:22:39 EST 2008

Morning.

I've read a lot of things regarding TeX Live 2008, particularly
concerning a bug in tlmgr.

I have not enough data volume available in my internet tariff to load
the most current MacTeX/TeXLive bundle from CTAN or another
recommended server. So I ask you: How can I install MacTeX 2008 on my
Mac in the very best, easiest and most maclike way?

Thanks a lot in advance for any hints!

Kind regards, Friedrich
--
»Eine Fehlentscheidung auf Anhieb spart immerhin Zeit.« (Helmar Nahr)