[OS X TeX] Euro symbol

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Dec 11 15:58:02 EST 2008

Am 11.12.2008 um 21:38 schrieb Friedrich Vosberg:

> That makes an Û (uppercase U with a jag above).

Because you're using a Mac-Roman encoding variant! You need to save
the contents in ISO 8859-15 encoding. Then it works.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
				– Albert Einstein, 1929