[OS X TeX] TexShop 2.18

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Dec 12 10:08:47 EST 2008

Am 12.12.2008 um 15:52 schrieb Alain Schremmer:

> Editing the same file through multiple open window must indeed be
> very useful but I don't quite see how this relate to opening "an
> other document in the second part of the window" unless you mean
> two "included" files in each part of a window.

You're not the only one who likes to see the file in more than one
view. So this was introduced to TeXShop (it also exists in Terminal).
And others have different use for two text panes ... what GNU Emacs
also supports. It also allows to see two PDF files in two windows
inside one frame.

--
Greetings

   Pete

These are my principles and if you don't like them... well, I have
others.
				- Groucho Marx