[OS X TeX] Problem creating styles in iTexMac2

Francisco Pena fran.pena at usc.es
Tue Dec 23 16:49:33 EST 2008

Hi,

I have installed ITexMac2 (build 763) on a Mac OS X 10.5.6. I want to
change the font size in the editor's window. When I try to edit a
default style I get an error window saying that the style cannot be
saved because "the file does not exist". Then, if I create my own
variant, after saving it nothing occurs. In fact, the file
 /Users/<USER>/Library/Application\
Support/iTeXMac2/Styles.localized/LaTeX-Xtd.iTM2-Style/My\
LaTeX.iTM2-Variant

is empty. Moreover, I cannot find an equivalent file in the
Applications directory where the font size is defined for a default
style.

The question is: Does anybody known how to change the font size in the
editor's window in ITexMac2?

Sincerely,
Fran Pena