[OS X TeX] [ANN] TeX Live Utility 0.2

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Dec 28 09:04:10 EST 2008

On Dec 28, 2008, at 6:21 AM, Alain Matthes wrote:

> Hi
>
> First, I think that is a very good idea to make this GUI, then my
> english is not very good and I don't understand some lines like
>

> TLMListUpdatesOperation[59244] tlmgr does not support --machine-
> readable; ad-hoc parsing will be used

Howdy,

A new version of tlmgr, known as tlmgr2, is expected some time next
year. It will have some advanced features to support GUI front end
applications and will support the --machine-readable option. You are
getting this message because the present tlmgr doesn't support that
option. This message is purely informative and incosequential; ignore
it!

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)