[OS X TeX] AMS-TeX, graphics, and TexShop

Alan Shuchat ashuchat at wellesley.edu
Thu Feb 7 22:29:04 EST 2008

I have many AMS-TeX files (amsppt.sty) created in Textures, am now
using TeXShop, and would like to use these files without a lot of
rewriting. I've figured out how to add an AMS-TeX typesetting option
to TeXShop but don't know how to include the graphics when I typeset.
I can copy the graphics out of Textures and save them as pdf files,
but can I use them that way? If so, how? If not, do I need to make
them eps files -- and how?

Thanks for your help,

Alan