[OS X TeX] AMS-TeX, graphics, and TexShop

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 23:24:57 EST 2008

On Feb 7, 2008, at 10:29 PM, Alan Shuchat wrote:

> I have many AMS-TeX files (amsppt.sty) created in Textures, am now
> using TeXShop, and would like to use these files without a lot of
> rewriting. I've figured out how to add an AMS-TeX typesetting
> option to TeXShop but don't know how to include the graphics when I
> typeset. I can copy the graphics out of Textures and save them as
> pdf files, but can I use them that way?

Yes, the graphic file 361-34.pdf can be inserted with the package
graphicx as follows

No need for the extension but save them as cropped pdf. Saves a lot
of grief.

If you want captions, floats, figure numbers etc, they are all
available (but I don't use them so I don't really know enough.)

Actually, I use something like the following: