[OS X TeX] Conditional Typesetting for Multiple Choice Questions

Maurino Bautista maobautista at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 11:20:43 EST 2008

Thanks to Adam Goldstein and Paul Mantz who pointed me to the right
place. I had googled exam package in TeX and it pointed me to the exam
document class by Philip Hirschorn in LaTeX which does a lot of nice
things but not multiple choice question. However, the examdesign class
by Jason Alexander does exactly what I need in generating keys for
multiple choice questions and even randomly ordering the questions and
choices for the same test. There is a third document class called
exams which we can all just forget. These three generate a class.cls
file that are not compatible, unfortunately, so you cannot use them at
the same time.

Maurino P. Bautista, Ph.D.
Professor of Mathematics
maobautista at gmail.com