[OS X TeX] PATH in Leopard

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Thu Jan 3 18:36:47 EST 2008

On Dec 29, 2007, at 21:49 , Alain Matthes wrote:

> Does anybody know where important UNIX stuff like this is explained ?

I'm just catching up on mailing lists.  There are a couple of books
that might be useful for you, and perhaps a website or two.

O'Reilly has a sequence of books, "Learning Unix...." that deal with
Mac OS X, and Unix in general.  In addition, there are "Mac OS X for
Unix Geeks" books that might help (they reverse the "learning" books
- providing information on Mac OS X for those who are more familiar
with Unix than Mac OS X).

This is one site I found via Google (looking for "Mac OS X geeks").
Similar searches should find other sites that can help.
    <http://faisal.com/docs/osxforgeeks>

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large, Director
Institute for the Enhancement of the Director's Income