[OS X TeX] Once again: Xindy

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Tue Jan 15 01:47:50 EST 2008

this is a subject which seems to pop up every now and then: I while
back there already was a discussion on this list how to compile xindy.
Jonathan Kew then was so kind to provide a compiled version. In the
meantime, xindy saw a big update, the latest version being 2.3.1 (the
source is available here: http://www.xindy.org/xindy-2.3.1.tar.gz ).
Once again, I'm having big problems compiling this. So if Jonathan or
anyone else again feels like helping here, that would be extremely nice.

Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50
8002 Zürich

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

„I'm not that easy to impress. – O, a blue car.“ Homer Simpson