[OS X TeX] current math fonts for TeX

Adam M. Goldstein agoldstein at iona.edu
Sat Jan 26 11:01:44 EST 2008

On Jan 26, 2008, at 9:42 AM, André Bellaïche wrote:

> Everyone of us has incredible wealth in the TeXLive directory of his
> hard disk, but no way of listing it. Somebody should write a guide
> to the TexLive directory. Or maybe does this exist already?
> André Bellaïche

Regarding fonts, there is one way you can see what's there, although
it takes some browsing and exploring. If you go to the font catalogue:

You can get a listing of many fonts, with samples; a description of
what to use in your preamble to use the fonts; and a statement
concerning whether it is included in TeXLive. I have found it to be
pretty accurate.

Adam M. Goldstein PhD MSLIS
Assistant Professor of Philosophy
Iona College