[OS X TeX] Texmaker

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 10:22:00 EST 2008

On Jan 27, 2008, at 9:42 AM, M. Tamer Özsu wrote:

>> This is as mysterious as your writing ...
>
> And this, unfortunately, is as unhelpful as your suggestion to move to
> pdflatex. One would hope that one can get direct answers to one's
> questions
> on these mailing lists and fora without criticisms about one's
> writing.

If I may be permitted, I would like to say that everything has a
price and that even if Dyballa has not been helpful, it is certainly
not for want of trying. I will agree that I don't always follow his—
occasionally a bit strange—sense of humor or way of expressing
himself, but I have seen him unselfishly help many, many people.

So, if I may, would a bit of generous forbearance be possible?

My own reason for this post is that about a year ago, another person
who had been unstinting with his help but who also had had a bit too
direct a way of expressing himself, took himself away from the list
to, I dare say, everyone's loss.

Best regards
--schremmer