[OS X TeX] Texmaker

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Jan 27 20:30:40 EST 2008

Le 27 janv. 08 à 15:42, M. Tamer Özsu a écrit :

> It is not the TeX log file that is being mentioned, it is the
> texmaker log
> file that should record the results of the full process -- similar to
> Texshop's log file that records the full record (if one chooses TeX
> and
> Ghostscript).

I occasionally wonder where such .log files are stored, such as
dvips.log and here texmaker.log. They don't appear in the current
directory IIRC and none appears in Console.app (which by default seems
to look at ~/Library/Logs, /Library/Logs and /var/log).

Is the log info only written to console.log and system.log and not to
a file? When running TeXShop in TeX + Ghostscript mode for example,
there is some info about dvips written to TeXShop's console window.
Where does it come from?

Bruno Voisin