[OS X TeX] hyperref/pdflatex position links incorrectly on sidewaystables

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jul 3 09:16:16 EDT 2008

On Jul 2, 2008, at 3:23 PM, Martin Girschick wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using the "rotating" package to rotate a landscape table. This
> seems to work quite good, but any links created within the table are
> positioned incorrectly (as if the table wasn't rotated). As this
> might be an OSX-only problem (maybe related to the installed
> pdflatex version) I thought I'd ask here, what the cause might be.
>
> The problem itself is also described here: http://www.latex-community.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1159&p=4096
>  The screenshot also includes an example which is pretty much
> similar to my problem. Most interestingly I haven't used the dvipdfm
> option, so I'm not able to remove it. Anyone any idea, what might've
> caused this?
>
> Cheers,
>
>  Martin

Howdy,

Hmmm... I seem to get the correct rotated and hyperref active
references in both tables with the final, complete example you gave
but I removed the dvipdfm option and replaced it by nothing. I do get
a complaint from babel which, I believe is coming from the czech
package.

When using pdflatex the page orientations are the same in TeXShop's
display but the page with the sideways table is rotated when I use the
latex->dvips->ps2pdf (TeX+Ghostascript). In any case it all seems well.

What TeX distribution are you using?

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)