[OS X TeX] LatexIt 1.15.0 and MacTex errors

Jack Stalnaker jstalnaker at louisiana.edu
Fri Jul 4 15:23:43 EDT 2008

Ah, that makes sense. The latexit preprocessing script is expecting
'set' to return only var names, and it's returning functions. In my
case, it's bash_completion that is defining the functions that are
mucking up the script.

Has anyone informed the LatexIt author of this problem? Any exported
function is going to much this up, and any of us who came to Mac OS X
from Linux or UNIX are probably going to have functions defined.

Thanks,
Jack