[OS X TeX] gtamacfonts & Leopard

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Tue Jul 8 21:16:06 EDT 2008

Apart from the TeX side (mapping and such), the Apple fonts in /
Library/Fonts etc. need to be converted to a format that TeX can use,
using fondu. In the old gwTeX i-Package, this is done during
configuration. Copying the results in the i-Package breaks the
copyright of the fonts, hence the 'reproduction part'. The converted
fonts end up in /usr/local/gwTeX/texmf.gwtex/fonts/truetype/gtamacfonts

As I do use GTAmacfonts myself, I do intend to either produce a gwTeX
i-Package based on TL 2008 (strictly following TL directory structure
such that you can mix and match) or produce a separate GTAmacfonts i-
Package to be installed on top of a MacTeX/TL installation.