[OS X TeX] latexit issues

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 10:32:48 EDT 2008

Just a shot in the dark here, but does the problem persist if you
close Latexit, then go to the terminal and run:

open -a Latexit

and then try from this opened Latexit? This would make Latexit have
the same path settings as the terminal, and if it makes a difference
then we can perhaps start narrowing down the problem.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College