[OS X TeX] svnX and Leopard [OT]

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Jun 16 20:16:44 EDT 2008

On Jun 16, 2008, at 7:02 PM, Alan Munn wrote:

> Hi Herb, I also have been using svnX successfully on two other Macs
> plus the server running Tiger. With Leopard, svn is already included
> in the system so I don't need to install binaries. Also, the problem
> doesn't seem to be with the svn binaries themselves, but with svnX
> and its svn+ssh tunnelling under Leopard, since I can use svn from
> the command line on the new Mac.
>
> Alan

Howdy,

I guess I've been using http(s?) connections with the repositories
I've worked with.

On the other hand I recently had a problem with a CVS repository where
I use ssh; I had to go and edit my .ssh/known_hosts file since the
server that supported the repository changed. Then had to update from
the command line to answer some questions before I could go back to
using CVL's GUI.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)