[OS X TeX] Re: updmap command not found

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Jun 17 07:57:29 EDT 2008

On Jun 17, 2008, at 6:24 AM, Robert Blackstone wrote:

> Re-installing, as recommended by Maarten Sneep and Andrei Sobolevskii,
> indeed solved the problem.
> Just for information, I had copied my TeX-installation from a PPC
> PowerBook
> under Tiger to an Intel iMac under Leopard, using Apple's Migration
> Assistent. This procedure obviously creates some problems.
> Thanks for the advice.
> Rober Blackstone

Howdy,

You can't count on Migration Assistant to get lower level (read that
Unix(y)) things right. I've always re-installed that sort of thing
over after using the Assistant for everything else. All in all I've
been very impressed with the Assistant in Leopard; it got lots of
things right.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)